In November 2002 I moved to Manhattan KS. I quickly became friends with a boy named Johnny, and he became my best friend. We were inseparable, some would say attached at the hip! He was a great guy who was there for me through thick and thin, good times and bad. Ten years ago today, I decided I would take the leap and make my best friend, my boyfriend. I have to admit I was scared, if things didn't work out I wouldn't just loose my boy friend, but my boyfriend as well.
Luckily I never had to. Since then he has managed to stick with me no matter what. Nothing has changed in that aspect. He is still my best friend. Sure we have had our bad times, and our good times, like any relationship. But I have learned as long as we have each other, we can conquer anything life throws our way. To this day, he is still my best friend.
Seven years ago today, I married that man. I must say I couldn't have picked a better person to spend the rest of my life with, my best friend! Happy Anniversary Johnny, I love you!
Luckily I never had to. Since then he has managed to stick with me no matter what. Nothing has changed in that aspect. He is still my best friend. Sure we have had our bad times, and our good times, like any relationship. But I have learned as long as we have each other, we can conquer anything life throws our way. To this day, he is still my best friend.
Seven years ago today, I married that man. I must say I couldn't have picked a better person to spend the rest of my life with, my best friend! Happy Anniversary Johnny, I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment