Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Next Chapter

As you know we are moving back to Manhattan. We recently found out some of our best friends are moving also, but instead of moving to Manhattan they are moving to Houston Texas. It hit me in the last few days that they aren't just gonna be down the road or even just a few hours away. There will be no more sleep overs, birthday parties, dinners, or just random get togethers. Though I am sure we will remain friends, our visits will have to be preplanned and days long instead of random and spur of the moment. I am excited for each of us to begin new chapters in our lives. However they are one of the things I will miss most about Raymore. Forever will we be the LaneCocks.



I love you guys and will miss you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment