Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Music To My Ears

I have been so busy lately and haven't had much time for a blog, the kids are full of activities and work is requiring a ton of overtime so between the two I feel swamped. I finally made time though (on my break today) because there is just so much I want to share! We will start with Bella's concert she had a few weeks ago, the videos pretty much explain themselves. Some are cut a little short because Cambri wouldn't sit still and there is a lot of movement as well... Sorry I'm no professional to camera work while holding a tired one year old, but I'll work on it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment