Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project Dog Kennel

For those who don't already know, I got offered to do my job from home. This requires me to still take calls but in the luxury of my own home, without having to get dressed up, and without a 30 minute drive to the office. I decided to accept the position from home because it will equal out to about a 3 dollar an hour raise with all the money I will save, and who can't use an extra 3 dollars an hour? With working from home you can't have barking dogs in the house, and well, I have three dogs. They rarely bark, but I didn't want to risk it, so Johnny built then an indoor outdoor dog area. They can have the whole back yard, or come inside out of the whether to the garage, and them when my shift ends, they can come inside.


This is the inside.


This is the outside.

So far they love it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment