Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2012

I know this is late, but, better late then never. Christmas started Friday night for us, with pink eye. Yes, Johnny picked the girls up from daycare and they informed him that Cambri "may" have pink eye. There was no doubt she did, so we called the doctor. Lucky for us they called a prescription in without having to see her. We spent Friday night with my Mom, her husband Brett, and my brothers doing an early Christmas.

I did most of the unwrapping of Cambri's gifts, though she helped some.


Bella got a super soft robe.
And a giant Justin Beiber poster... that's right, she has the Beiber fever...


Christmas morning, Johnny and Bella watched one of Johnny's favorite movies, Little Giants.
Bella thought Cambri should be a present. Pretty darn good present if you ask me!
Just dance 3. Looks like Bella and I will be having a dance off! "What is that? New high score, what does that mean? Did I break it?" (that's quoted from Grandma's Boy, for those of you who aren't up to date on movies.)
Cambri did better unwrapping her gifts on Christmas day.


Well really only her Santa gift, mommy ended up unwrapping the rest!
Santa brought a basketball hoop, and the first thing she did was SLAM DUNK! Then she ate the ball!
Yes those are hair feathers! Bella will be "stylish" for the next 10 years with all the feathers she got!

Santa brought Grace and Claire choo choo trains.
Footie pajamas... like Cambri wears.
Cambri's Christmas presents.
And the rest of the Lane families presents.
Katie got jammies like Cambri wears too!

John liked the cologne we got him.

Bella got Johnny a utility tool that said Dad from the holiday mart at school.
My sister in law Cassie and her soon to be husband Trent made us this Christmas fireplace, they even gave an extra stocking "just in case."
We gave Nancy a Grandma picture frame with pictures of all her grandkids, she loved it!
Bella and Cambri got a Sisters book, here bella is reading it to her.
I love to eat little people! Hurry up and open it mom!
And the walking toy!

Her favorite, she can walk everywhere now!!!

It was a very good Christmas, the gifts were awesome and it was even more awesome spending so much time with family this weekend. I can't wait to see them all again this weekend to celebrate the new year and go to a Christmas present basketball game! 

2 comments:

  1. and...Nate and Carrie made us an awesome football helmet for the K-State room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya they did! Sorry Carrie that I didnt post a picture of it, I thought I uploaded one but when I went to add the pics to the blog it wasn't there and johnny was already yelling at me for using the nternet because it was slowing down his madden game. It was pretty awesome though!

    ReplyDelete